[DogParkList] map idea

EZ Rhino ezrhino at fastmovers.biz
Sat Apr 10 13:15:05 EDT 2010

Guys-

Here's an idea, tell me what you think.

As we know, there are the many panels covering the bottom half of the MLDX window...map, cluster, log, sked, labels, etc. Also notice that if a QRZ lookup has a picture associated with it, it will show up in the window on the top left corner of MLDX, under the frequency display. When another lookup is performed, the previous picture rotates to the larger picture window to the right. (If no picture file is available, the countries flag is displayed).

I find myself constantly switching back and forth from the cluster panel to the map panel. So here's the idea: what if a small version of the map could be displayed in the larger picture window on the top right, so we could view the map and the clusters at the same time? The smaller QRZ picture window on the left would remain the same, but the picture wouldn't rotate over to the window on the right if the map was there, obviously. This could be selectable with a check box from within the map panel.

Comments welcome.

Chris
KF7P