[DogParkList] QSL Log Entry

Mc Grantham Gerald KC4RN at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 15:26:14 EST 2010

Hello Don,

I imported my logs into MLDX without a hitch. I have to update some of the entries, primarily the QSL R and QSL S info.

I like that the color changes to RED if I am waiting for a QSL and GREEN to indicate that I have a confirmation QSL.

However; I have a few entries where I have not sent a QSL, but I have received one.

Having anything in the QSL R column turns the log entry GREEN regardless of what is in the QSL S column.

Is it possible to have a color indicate that a QSL was received ,but not sent?

Thanks,
Gerald - KC4RN