[DogParkList] MacLogger - Orion II connection problem

Carl Hindy carl.hindy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 21:12:34 EST 2010

I recently switched home computers from PC to MAC (Running Snow Leopard),
and had to find a new logging/control program for my Ten-Tec Orion II.
Found MacLogger. Looks great! Works great ... for about twenty seconds,
then the VFO connection to the rig freezes (until I restart the program,
then freezes again in about 20 seconds).

I'm using a Keyspan USB-to_serial adapter, using the latest drivers from
their website.

I'm not too literate on Macs yet, either, but any suggestions? Anyone who's
using an Orion II?

Thanks very much.

Carl

W1PSY