[DogParkList] DXCC in log panel always showing in red

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 10:57:47 EST 2010

well, they are logged with text in both fields (that was the state
when imported from v4), so the actual log record shows green, but the
Log panel shows red. Heres an example, I selected a log entry and
displayed it, then did a lookup on the call displayed.

--
Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents, and everyone is
writing a book. -Marcus Tullius Cicero, statesman, orator and writer