[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX Band Opening Alarm

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sun Jan 3 18:42:33 EST 2010

OK, I am more than a little excited about this.

Version 5.23 Beta 32 (just posted) has a new Band Opening Alarm feature.

Here's the scenario...

You leave MacLoggerDX running at home with the Band Opening Alarm enabled, set to email you at work, or on your iPhone when MacLoggerDX receives more than 10 reports from the cluster of any DXCC from another reporting DXCC in a 10 minute period (i.e. USA reporting Japan 10 times within 10 minutes).

At that point you will have to decide how much you want that dxcc ;)

There are probably bugs to work out and refinements to add, but give it a try and let me know...

HNY

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro