[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX Version 5.22 DXClusters

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Wed Dec 30 20:26:57 EST 2009

The new Spots Panel is a big step forward but if your DXCluster Spots or Cluster Panel looks too "green" then Un-check the Show Bands by DXCC Lookup Prefs setting...

http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX%20Help/mldxfc_dxclusters.html

The Spots Panel works with or without Auto Lookup enabled but the Grid will be less accurate without Auto Lookup and the Name field will be missing. The Mode field is based on your Band Plan and may not reflect the actual Mode in use. The Worked field displays the bands you have worked the station on or the bands that you have worked his DXCC country on based on the Show Bands by DXCC Lookup Prefs setting. Sometimes you want to know: "What bands have I worked this guy on before ?", Other times you want to know: "What bands have I worked Iceland on before ?". The Mode Dupes Only check box will determine if dupes are qualified by Mode.

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro