[DogParkList] OT: Apple 24" LED Cinema Monitor - Cable is too short!

Dino Papas kl0s at cox.net
Mon Dec 28 15:32:04 EST 2009

Hi Myles - well, the poor engineering I guess I'm referring to is
that Apple hasn't "engineered" a display that connects properly to
the Pro -- perhaps my angst is more on the marketing end as Apple has
only two displays available now....the 24" and 30" displays; what is
a user supposed to get from them IF they buy a Pro? Should we be
limited to the more expensive unit? With all the discussions that
have taken place on the support forums you'd think that someone at
Apple would have said to themself "...self, we need to lengthen that
cable so that it supports ALL our products."

Anyway, 'nuff said about it here.

Dino