[DogParkList] RFE - spotting

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 07:23:28 EST 2009

OK, I just saw a post on the UK Contest group that N1MM does this, in
fact it can be set to automatically spot every logged QSO - now that
is cluster QRM! But I thought it might be reasonable to be able to do
it with a menu command for an individual QSO.
I would hope users of MLDX are not quite as thoughtless as those of
other software (puts flame suit on) and would only spot stations that
they didn't get from the cluster (you could of course make that a
criteria of the function).
However, I understand your objection.
73 de M0XDF
--
A successful man is one who makes more money than a wife can spend. A
successful woman is one who can find such a man.