[DogParkList] LoTW Reports

Roberto ea2ry at ea2ry.com
Fri Nov 20 11:36:52 EST 2009

I understand that I change by hand, one by one, the QSO with the wrong
time.

:-(

73's de Roberto
http://www.ea2ry.com

Hi Roberto,

On 2009-11-20, at 9:59 AM, Roberto wrote:

> I had 3806 QSO in the file and I only confirmed 1945. Is it possible?.

> It is assumed that all QSOs are confirmed by the LoTW.

> I looked and it appears that some QSOs have the time difference (UTC

> or Local).

All times in MacLoggerDX should be UTC.

> How do I know that I have not been confirmed QSO to solve it?

ANy QSO confirmed will have something set in the QSO Received field.

> Was it interesting that, besides marking the QSO as "confirmed",

> correct erroneous data? or not?

Confirm QSO's with ADIF file only modifies the QSL Received field.

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro