[DogParkList] QSL Card Address Labels

myles landstein myles.landstein at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 18:52:07 EDT 2009

hi

Not sure if this helps you out, or whom asked , but I use www.endicia.com
(for mac) .

it allows me to take the info from the address book, as per Don's
instructions below, and it will both print the envelop (or labels)
as well as put the electronic postage.

IF you know how to do xml and scripts etc you may be able to
automate endicia process ...

it is a pay software and unless you do a lot of envelops/and
or stamps it may not be worth it for you but thought perhaps worth
your taking a look and sharing.

Using MLDX and Endicia I can log a contact, print a QSL card
and print a envelop addressed and stamped from my printer in
like 1 min.

best of luck
N2EHG

On Sep 29, 2009, at 6:38 PM, Don Agro wrote:

> http://dogparksoftware.com/mldxfc_faq.html

> "How do I print Labels ?"

> "MacLoggerDX has an 'Export Selected Log Entries to Address Book'

> Log Menu command that will enable you to use Address Book's powerful

> label printing capabilities."

> Here are several tutorials on how to print labels directly from the

> Address Book...

> http://paininthetech.com/2008/12/22/printing-avery-mailing-labels-in-os-x

> There are are a number of software utilities available for OS X that

> facilitate envelope addressing. This one is free...

> http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/easyenvelopes/

> 73 de VE3VRW Don Agro

Going to Dayton '10 It will get better with
more support!

Myles D Landstein
N2EHG
myles.landstein at gmail.com