[DogParkList] jupiter disconnects

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Wed Sep 9 08:29:25 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,

On 2009-09-09, at 8:04 AM, Bill Nicolson wrote:

> I'm a new MacloggerDX user and have been experiencing connection

> problems with my Ten-Tec Jupiter.

> The software randomly disconnects (Jupiter box gets unchecked) while

> running the program.

> When I re-check the Jupiter box it starts communicating with the

> Jupiter again.

http://dogparksoftware.com/mldxfc_faq.html

If you hear the disconnect buzzer there is a communications problem.
Please enable the "Debug Log" check box in the Radio Prefs Panel,
click the VFO check box on and off a few times and copy and paste the
relevant Console Application Console Messages into an email as well as
a screen shot of your Radio Prefs.
Note: The Console Application is in /Applications/Utilities.
Note: <command> <shift> 4 then pick your corners, and the screen shot
is placed on your desktop.

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro