[DogParkList] Search field case sensitivity

Andrea Massucco IZ1IVA ml at iz1iva.net
Mon Sep 7 11:17:55 EDT 2009

Hi Don,

I've noticed that the search fields in the log pane are case-
insensitive, while those in the Awards panes are case-sensitive
(v5.13b20). Is it by design?

I've imported my log from Ham Radio Deluxe, where the Band field is
formatted in lowercase (while MLDX records them in uppercase), hence I
cannot properly filter QSOs properly in the Awards panes. Further, if
I want to filter by mode, I'll have to type it in uppercase, while
it'll be easier and faster to type it in lowercase. Perhaps I'm
missing something?
I'm not sure whether it's related to that, but I've also noticed that
the VUCC pane keeps track of grid squares worked on all bands, not
just on VHF and up.

Since importing from another logger inevitably involves some editing,
would you consider implementing a "bulk editor"?

Thank you, have a nice day!
--
73 de Andrea IZ1IVA - cq at iz1iva . net - http://iz1iva.net