[DogParkList] Changes in Awards Count

David Kaplan dhkaplan at mac.com
Mon Aug 24 19:52:45 EDT 2009

I think I've seen something about this in the forums, but for the life
of me can't find it.

It seems to take a long time after I enter a QSL received and switch
over to the DXCC Awards panel for the country to indicate the QSL has
been received. I've waited several minutes... nothing... I go back and
forth between log and awards panel... nothing. If I exit the program
and then restart, the country count is updated by one, and the QSL
shows as received, finally.

Running 5.12b21, but this has been happening for awhile...

Thanks,

73,

David, WA1OUI