[DogParkList] Auto RS(T) according to mode

LB3SA LB3SA at norlogic.no
Thu Aug 13 16:08:33 EDT 2009

I'm sure I just need to be educated on how to use MLDX properly. I get very
frustrated with having to manually edit all contacts in the log when
switching from SSB to CW since it defaults to just RS when logging a CW QSO
or RST when logging a SSB QSO after switching modes. I seem to remember that
it is supposed to be 'sticky' but the right amount of digits according to
mode would be great if possible.

This is just too simple of an issue so I'm sure there is something I haven't
set up right. Anyone?

Best 73,
Are - LB3SA