[DogParkList] Newbie help

Mackay Rippey mackay at mackayrippey.com
Thu Jul 30 11:35:01 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I'm a non-ham helping my father set up a remote rig on my farm in the
foothills of the Adirondaks. Please excuse me if I don't have all the
technical terms correct!

He wants to be able to use a cw key as his primary mode.

Ron was nice enough to send the link to his web page about setting up
a remote station.

I guess my basic question is can you use Apple's iChat screen sharing
to use a cw key remotely? e.i. have the software at the shack, but the
key in the remote location? Isn't that similar to using a mouse
remotely?

Any help would be appreciated.

...keep it natural,

Mackay Rippey