[DogParkList] The Speech Keyer works quite well

Michael Blake k9jri at mac.com
Mon Jul 27 14:59:37 EDT 2009

You are amazing. MLDX now has all of the functions that I have wanted
and several very nice functions that I would never have thought of but
which make the software a joy to use.

Since Don has fulfilled all of "MY DESIRES" I think we should give him
a well deserved vacation :)

73 and thanks again Don.

Michael Blake
k9jri at mac.com