[DogParkList] confirming eqsl.cc?

John Shuping n4ylc at arrl.net
Mon Jul 20 02:14:27 EDT 2009

On Jul 19, 2009, at 10:56 PM, Don Agro wrote:

> Hi John,

> On 20-Jul-09, at 1:36 AM, Don Agro wrote:

>> I saved your ADIF text into a file and imported it into an empty

>> log file and then used the same ADIF file to confirm it. It added

>> the "eQSL.cc:E" to the QSL Received field as expected.

> I would need to compare the ADIF of the QSO in question in your log

> with the confirmation ADIF.

Thanks Don, attached is the ADI for the QSO from my log.
In my real log, I've tried removing the existing "LOTW:20090719" from
this entry before trying the "Confirm" and also tried "Confirm" while
leaving it there, I can't get eQSL to show up either way (wasn't sure
whether to expect append or replace, actually).

I tried your steps of new log from eQSL ADI, confirm with same ADI,
that works.
But if I try that using my attached adi, it doesn't work. Thanks for
looking, I'm squinting at it but don't know the voodoo! Adding a 00
seconds to the TIME_ON in the eQSL ADI didn't seem to be the trick.