[DogParkList] Radio generated CW notes

Len Revelle n9ij at comcast.net
Sun Jul 19 11:54:45 EDT 2009

Lacking the ability to use my WinKeyer, I set Radio Generated CW and
found it works but with issues. When in Type Ahead mode the first
typed character is delayed while the familiar spinning Mac "loading"
icon does its thing. Afterwards continued typing results in normal
sending except that a backspace and delete is ignored when a typing
error is made. Both the old deleted character and its replacement are
read.

I have also seen the first character sent, then a long delay before
the rest of the string is sent. This one-character event does not
occur in v4, however.

Using MacBook with TS-2000. Anyone else find this?

Len Revelle N9IJ
n9ij at comcast.net