[DogParkList] WinKeyer USB ?

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sat Jul 18 19:00:26 EDT 2009

Hi Len,

On 18-Jul-09, at 6:23 PM, Don Agro wrote:

> Does K1EL support his devices on the Mac like microHAM does ?

Maybe some explanation would be in order - I have worked hundreds of
support cases with Joe Subich at microHAM USA over the last 6 to 8
years, and his attitude is "Ohh, you have a Mac, OK, lets see what we
can do to get you up and running". He has a Mac and like dogpark, he
doesn't stop until his customers are happy. Period. All the other
hardware manufacturers (and I mean ALL) have had the attitude "Ohhh,
you have a Mac - we don't support the Mac, good luck." They don't hate
the Mac, they just aren't interested in supporting it.

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro