[DogParkList] "Confirm QSOs with ADIF File"

David Kaplan dhkaplan at mac.com
Fri Jul 17 17:13:56 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I've found the "Confirm QSOs with ADIF File" menu entry, but can't
figure out how it works. I thought there was some discussion in the
groups but I can't find that eiter. I downloaded adif of confirmed
QSOs from LOTW, and used that menu entry, but nothing happened. I
looked at the FAQ but couldn't find anything there, and I know that
writing the program is more important than the manual at the moment...

Is an adif supposed to confirm existing entries? What am I missing?

Many thanks,

73,

David, WA1OUI