[DogParkList] Problems logging

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sat Jul 11 09:23:28 EDT 2009

Hi David,

On 11-Jul-09, at 8:32 AM, David Kaplan wrote:

> In the middle of IARU and running 5.10 build 34. Whenever I hit "Log

> QSO" I get an audible ding

An audible 'ding' is what you always get when you press the "Log QSO"
button.

> and the qso is not logged. I have to hit the button several times

> (getting a ding each time) until it finally decides to log. Any ideas?

Do you have something in one of the search fields preventing you from
seeing the new entry, or do you have your columns ordered so that it
doesn't show ?

Are there any error messages in the console log ?

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro