[DogParkList] Awards counting in MacloggerDX 5.09

Eddy Lamote eddy.lamote at pandora.be
Sun Jul 5 05:59:33 EDT 2009

Just trying to convert my logs from MacloggerDX 4 to the cocoa version
and now I see in the count for the DXCC awards a difference between
the 2 version.

In the cocoa version I see the same total count like I have in the
version 4, however in the cocoa version I see all contacts as being
confirmed although I still need some confirmations which are also
mentioned in the log as QSL not received.

Hope somebody can help me out what am I missing.

73, ON4AEY
Eddy