[DogParkList] V4->V5 resets seconds to :00?

John Shuping n4ylc at pblx.net
Fri Jul 3 22:59:39 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Apologies if I missed discussion on this. I searched and couldn't
find an exact match:

I noticed today that when MLDX V5 imports my V4.3.8 log.dat, the
seconds field of TimeOn and TimeOff for all log entries is set to
'00', which is not what's in my V4 log.dat.

I see this behavior with 5.09 and today's 5.10 beta41.
I also noticed if I nuke my V5 sqlite file, export an ADI from V4 and
import that into an empty V5, the seconds are all correct but certain
fields like street and zip are missing.

Is there some nuance I'm missing here, or perhaps a bug?

FWIW, the first ~20 QSOs in my accurate V4 log have seconds of "00" b/
c they were transcribed from my portable paper log where I did not
know the seconds. I was wondering if maybe the V5 importer saw these
00's in my first few entries and decided to use 00 for the rest (wild
guess :)

Thanks!
John, N4YLC