[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX V5 Radio Drivers

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Fri Jan 30 07:58:23 EST 2009

On 29-01-2009, at 9:22 , Don Agro wrote:

> Send the information to me directly, I will publish a list in a few

> days and fix the broken ones, one at a time (there are more than 70

> drivers)

I have published the list here:
<http://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX_for_Cocoa_drivers.html>

and it is linked to on the main V5 page:
<http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX_for_Cocoa.html>

The summary is that most of the drivers are working with USB/Serial
drivers but some people are having problems with the microHAM keyers.
Chen and I are working on it and hope to have a fix shortly.
Chen is doing this out of the goodness of his own heart so please
don't contact him directly with MLDX/microHAM problems.

Keying is not fully implemented yet - we want to get the basic CAT
functionality working first, but aside from that we are aiming to get
the drivers working as well or better than they are in V4 before we
leave beta.

I will update the driver list as the information becomes available.
If you notice errors or omissions, please let me know and I will
correct them.

Thanks,