[DogParkList] Notes from the Skunkworks

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Thu Jan 8 13:15:47 EST 2009

Hi Roberto,

On 8-Jan-09, at 12:09 PM, Roberto wrote:

> What if the program is multi-lingual? English, French, Spanish,

> Italian, etc. Surely there are friends willing to translate the

> texts used in the program.

Certainly, they would have to know how to use Interface builder, but
we can look into that once the program is done.

> Perhaps the configuration Contest in separate files for the program

> that everyone can set your favorite contest and share it with other

> users?

User configuration is a good idea in theory, but in practice it would
end up generating tons of email for each contest. When I am answering
email - I can't be writing code at the same time :)