[DogParkList] Callbook Problem with WM7D & my QTH...

Larry West viggen at mac.com
Fri Dec 26 17:51:53 EST 2008

All,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but let me know if
there would be a better place!

I've had Callbook since it first came out, and I have version 1.04 (at
least that's what's on my Mac. How can I tell the version on the
iPhone? The iPhone reports all apps up to date.). Since the start, I'm
getting the wrong QTH Lat/Lon returned from WM7D when I look up my own
call (N2LJ). Initially it was off a bit, but I've made multiple
updates at WM7D, and I always get back the same thing, which is some
miles from my QTH.

I continue to get:40.550000, -74.233333, when it should be: 40.53438,
-74.330886, which is what WM7D has for me.

Just wondering if there's any cache that needs clearing, or what I can
do, if anything.

THanks,

Larry West
N2LJ