[DogParkList] MacDoppler questions

Len N9IJ n9ij at comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 12:53:59 EST 2008

Hi Don,
Currently use SatPC32 with WA8SME's Sat688 controlling a G-5500. I want to switch everythig I can to the MacBook. Already have MacLoggerDX and MacMemoryManager and want to switch to MacDoppler if feasable.

I think the Sat688 is EasyComm compatible so I should be OK there (assuming the USB interface works). Do you know of anyone using this interface or can verify that it does work with MacDoppler?

Also, will MacDoppler work with two radios as does SatPC32. Though I have a TS-2000, I also own FT-817, FT-857D, and IC706MkIIg transceivers. The ability to use two, possibly different, radios is a boon to that otherwise outdated tracker. I would consider another FT-817 and use the pair for portable ops.

If MacDopppler currently will not support two radios I am suggesting this as a future feature.

Thanks..
--
Len Revelle N9IJ