[DogParkList] LOTW

Lee (WW2DX) lee at ww2dx.com
Tue Dec 2 17:25:04 EST 2008

Hi All,

So after getting my feet wet in contesting this season and operating
Sweepstakes CW and CQWWCW this past weekend I uploaded my 2500+ Q's
into LOTW.
All is cool except that I now have over 500 hits! I used to manually
update MLDX when I get a LOTW QSL, anyone have a way to do this in
bulk? I know I can download a ADIF from LOTW but then it makes
duplicates and I just don't have patience for that. Any applescripts
that will work any magic?

Thanks and 73
Lee WW2DX.com
MacHamRadio.com

P.S. Don, Callbook rocks on the iPhone and I also see tonight there is
a new app with all the license question pools so people can practice
on the iPhone!