[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX and K3

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Sep 24 07:12:18 EDT 2008

is anyone here using MLDX and a K3 and doing auto-tune in the
DXCluster panel?

If so, please send me your baud rate and delay and K3 firmware version.

I'm having a problem where MLDX changes the frequency, but if that
means a band change and the mode of the K3 on the new band is not
correct, it doesn't get changed. A double-click of the DXcluster entry
then changes mode.
If the band doesn't change, the mode gets set correctly and if the
band does change, but the mode is correct, its ok too.

Don says he's sending a mode change, then the frequency and then a
mode change again, but it doesn't appear to help.

I'm using MLDX 4.3.6b5 and 2.23 f/w in K3.
baud rate is 38400 and delay is 2ms.
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
It is not how old you are, but how you are old. -Jules Renard, writer
(1864-1910)