[DogParkList] MLDX 4.3.5 - K3 control problem?

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 16:52:16 EDT 2008

Resend of this - even after it has tuned, a few seconds later, my K3
switches from USB to FM.
Definitely MLDX, since if I disconnect the RS232, it doesn't do it.
--
When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is
possible he is almost certainly right. When he states that something