[DogParkList] Posting to DX Clusters.

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sat May 31 10:25:03 EDT 2008

Ed

As a DXCluster sysop, I would not think that is such a great idea.
More than likely, people work the stations that they see spotted so
just automatically spotting them again would not be a good practise.

73
Neal k3nc

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 10:18 AM, Ed Tyler <ki4gks at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mac logger has all of the function necessary to allow an operator to

> post to a dx cluster in the terminal mode. Would it be possible to

> link the terminal input to the actual logging process so that they

> would be uploaded when the log entry was made?

> Ed

> --

> KI4GKS

> Ed Tyler

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911