[DogParkList] CW keyer in MLDX

EZ Rhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Fri May 9 11:32:43 EDT 2008

Group:

Anyone here use MLDX Keyer for CW? I have been messing around with
it in prep for the FISTS spring sprint tomorrow. I can get it to
work fine, except for one little thing. I created my own Macro in
the CWMacros file to send the exchange. I use "@RST" to send the RST
as it is typed in the field. But when I hit the CW button to send
the exchange, the keyer function doesn't send the RST as it is
entered. It sends the previous RST. So in other words, if I change
the RST for the next contact, it doesn't change. I can hit "done"
and close the keyer box, and reopen it, and it works, but then on the
next contact it sends the previous RST.

Any ideas?

Chris
KF7P