[DogParkList] MLDX did not allow for BSt

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 14:19:02 EDT 2008

It was and is set to correct local time etc - just that the logged
QSOs were an hour out.
--
Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than in the
one where they sprang up. -Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., US Supreme