[DogParkList] MLDX did not allow for BSt

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 04:35:19 EDT 2008

Is it possible that when we put our clocks forward, MLDX would not
allow for that until it was restarted?
I took a contest just after the weekend we put the clocks forward and
I hadn't realised, all the logged QSOs where in BST and not UTC. But
MLDX is showing UTC now (I've rebooted since the contest).
So wondering if you need to restart MLDX after such a change?
--
Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the
same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least