[DogParkList] Improvements to MacLoggerDX

Ed Tyler ki4gks at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 07:28:19 EDT 2008

Don,

I would like to see increased support for contesting. 1st adding
features to support phone and cw and then rtty, psk31 and other
digital modes. Support does not mean that it would need to directly
support the mode but that it could capture necessary information from
another software package and log it automatically. The first and most
obvious portions of this support would be the ability to suppress the
display of unnecessary information and provide some assistance and/or
flexibility in logging exchanges.

Much of this may already exist and I just don't know how to configure
the software. Overall, having used some logging programs on windows
units I truly beleive that MacLogger DX sells Macs to Amateur radio.
My windows using Ham friends are always amazed at what functions
MacLogger DX has and the stability of the program.

ED
--
KI4GKS
Ed Tyler