[DogParkList] Problems changing both freq and mode via DX cluster panel

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Wed Jan 2 08:14:57 EST 2008

On 2-Jan-08, at 8:07 AM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

> I thought I'd better go check for the latest version of MLDX and am

> now

> using 4.3.3b6 (K3 support, thanks Don), but this does not appear to

> have

> 'fixed' this.

> It appears to only be a problem when changing bands, and still

> doesn't set

> the mode right, even if it the change of band did not involve a

> change of

> mode.

Please enable the "Debug" check box in the "Prefs" Panel and click the
"Radio VFO" checkbox off and on for a minute or so and send me the
file it creates in the MacLoggerDX folder - it will be called
something like "Sun, Feb 18, 2007.dbg".

Can you send me a screen shot of the "Prefs" Panel as well
(<shift><command> 4 then choose the corners) ?

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g P a r k S o f t w a r e L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com