[DogParkList] Possible 'Tune' button in MacLoggerDX?

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Dec 22 12:07:29 EST 2007

Well, just I liked the idea of returning the rig to whatever power I had set
it on - that might be 20W or less for RTTY and maybe 100W for SSB - however,
the significant and most useful thing, is that I can send the commands to
reduce power and key it - thanks again Don.

On 22/12/07 16:38, "Don Agro" <dagro at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

> Hi David,

> On 22-Dec-07, at 11:19 AM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

>> Thanks Don - I totally understand about needing to support the

>> majority and

>> prioritisation of features etc. I must have missed the 'SendBlind'

>> feature,

>> or missed the significance of it. Thank you.

>> I wonder it it's possible to SendBlind a command that causes the rig

>> return info and to capture that info in a var?

> Not at the present, but why not just have one script for "Tune" and

> one for "Normal" power ?

> AppleScripts can be attached to function keys.

> 73 Don Agro VE3VRW

> D o g P a r k S o f t w a r e L t d .

> email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com

> www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com

> iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com

The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body is
different. -Hippocrates, physician (460-c.377 BCE)