[DogParkList] PLEASE REMOVE FROM MAILING LIST

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 17:24:44 EST 2007

I'd just like to say that there is quite a lot of Mac software for Amateur
Radio and I use both MacLoggerDX and MacMemoriesManager, both of which work
very well with my FT-857. I also use quite a few other Mac applications for
radio and they all talk nicely together too.

I'm sorry your experience wasn't the same.

If you want to try again, I can point you at many websites with such
software.

On 3/12/07 21:01, "Philip Koban" <pek53 at yahoo.com> sent:

--
They are ill discoverers that think there is no land, when they can see
nothing but sea.