[DogParkList] TQSL

Roberto ea2ry at ea2ry.com
Mon Nov 12 11:18:44 EST 2007

Re-install again tqsl 1.11 and run OK in Leopard

73's de Roberto
http://www.ea2ry.com

El 12/11/2007, a las 17:02, John Graf escribió:

This is not a MacLoggerDX issue per se, but I wanted to see if anyone
else has run into this problem. Since upgrading to Leopard, the TQSL
program for signing LOTW logs will not run. It just quits upon opening.

I can get around this by using the Windows version of TQSL in a
virtual machine on my Mac, but you know how bad that feels. :-) I am
wondering if there is an updated version of the program that I don't
know about?

Thanks and 73,

John, WA6L