[DogParkList] MLDX/Cocoa Modem Scripts

EZ Rhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Sun Nov 11 00:21:54 EST 2007

Gang:

I'm goofing around with the AppleScripts for Cocoa Modem and MLDX for
the first time. It's also a first for me with any AppleScripts, so
bear with me.

I've downloaded the scripts here: http://www.dogparksoftware.com/
mldxscripts.html

Now: In order to use the "lookup" script, I need to get a call sign
into the "call" box on in the QSO info bar at the bottom of the CM
window (whether I type it in or get it by clicking on it). Then I
can open the "lookup" script and click "run" and it will complete the
lookup in MLDX. Very nice. But: Is there a way to operate the
script from within CM without having to open the script and do it
manually?

Notice there is a "log" button on the QSO info bar which will run
that script (logs the QSO in MLDX); I don't have to open that script
separately to make it work, since the script is "pointed to" from
within CM (and there is a button there for this purpose).

Can't I run the "lookup" script without having to manually open it?
Such as pushing an F key to make it operate or similar? I've spent a
bunch of time tonight searching the CM manual but don't see anything.

Chris
KF7P