[DogParkList] MicroHam Keyer and Upgrades

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sat Nov 10 23:19:55 EST 2007

Hi John,

On 10-Nov-07, at 11:05 PM, John Graf wrote:

> Thanks for the quick reply, Don! It does see the port in the drop-

> down window, but does not connect. The fact that you are using it

> and it is working is good news. I will keep looking.

Please enable the "Debug" check box in the "Prefs" Panel and click the
"Radio VFO" checkbox off and on for a minute or so and send me the
file it creates in the MacLoggerDX folder - it will be called
something like "Sun, Feb 18, 2007.dbg".

Can you send me a screen shot of the "Prefs" Panel as well
(<shift><command> 4 then choose the corners) ?