[DogParkList] MicroHam Keyer and Upgrades

John Graf wa6l at mac.com
Sat Nov 10 22:38:53 EST 2007

I upgraded to both Leopard OS and the latest MacLoggerDX at the same
time. That was probably not a smart thing to do. Now I have a
problem and I don't know which one is causing it.

MLDX is working fine except for one problem. I have one of my rigs
connected to a USB-Serial adapter and it connects and works
perfectly. I have my K2 connected via a MicroHam micro Keyer, and it
no longer works.

MacLogger does not see the micro Keyer. Attempts to connect to the
radio fail. It gets some gibberish back, but retries out.

MDLX sees the correct port and I can select it in the preferences
panel. I reinstalled the FTDI Serial Driver just in case, but there
was no change.

Has anyone else tried these upgrades and is everything working for you?

Thanks and 73,

John, WA6L