[DogParkList] downloading from ftp sites

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 12:10:09 EDT 2007

Are you saving to desktop - I seem to remember there was a problem with
Safari save to Desktop as the downloads target, try changing it to a folder
in Pref.

I don't have any problem , last time was yest.

On 9/10/07 11:09, "Mark S Watanabe" <mswatanabe at sbcglobal.net> sent:

> Hi all,

> Is anyone else having trouble downloading the MacLogger updates and

> the Appleworks database from their ftp sites? The server connection

> fails before download starts. Maybe I have the wrong settings in

> Safari. Any suggestions? Thanks.

> Mark KH6CTR

A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives the rose.
-Chinese proverb