[DogParkList] Contesting Logs

John Graf wa6l at mac.com
Mon Oct 8 17:58:56 EDT 2007

I try to avoid Windoze at any cost, and for the vast majority of
contests that I enter I find that MacLoggerDX and Cab Converter make
a great combination. Occasionally; however, I end up using a Windoze
emulator (Parallels) and another contesting program.

The main hurdle to complete Mac contesting satisfaction are the many
small sprints that I love to enter. Most are hosted by various QRP
clubs. They don't want cabrillo logs -- they want "standard" log
files that are plain text and contain basic information such as time/
date, calls worked, signal report, etc.

You can use the print function to print out the MacLoggerDX log.
However, this contains everything in the log, which is too much
information.

Has anyone figured out a way to either 1) print out just certain
columns from the log or 2) convert from MacLoggerDX log format to
other log formats?

Thanks and 73,

John, WA6L