[DogParkList] Elecraft K3 Support

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sun Sep 30 17:01:07 EDT 2007

I'm in the first batch for the K3, so expect it soon. And I have the USB
interface on order for it.
Unlikley the cable for the Digi Keyer will be here that soon, so have high
hopes for the USB cable.
I'll be letting you know :-)

On 29/9/07 20:44, "Don Agro" <dagro at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

> Hi John,

> On 28-Sep-07, at 1:03 PM, John Graf wrote:

>> My K3 is on order! I don't expect to see it until December;

>> perhaps it will be an extra Christmas present.

>> I spoke to the folks at Elecraft, and they told me that the K3

>> command set is a super-set of the K2. So I should be able to use

>> MacloggerDX right out of the box. However, I was wondering if

>> there are plans to support the K3 explicitly?

> Yes, as soon as the command format is published, that shouldn't be

> long...

> <http://www.elecraft.com/news.htm>

>> 73,

>> John, WA6L

> 73 Don Agro VE3VRW

> D o g P a r k S o f t w a r e L t d .

> email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com

> www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com

> iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com

Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
-Isaac Asimov, scientist and writer (1920-1992)