[DogParkList] MLDX v4.3.2b9

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Aug 29 03:23:38 EDT 2007

ftp://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX4.3.2b9.sit

Download links and latest release info can always be found on the MLDX page
(http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html) about 2 thrids down on the
right.

On 29/8/07 03:12, "Ron Luttringer" <k6xc at earthlink.net> sent: