[DogParkList] lookup not working?

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Tue Aug 28 21:40:35 EDT 2007

Hi Chris,

On 28-Aug-07, at 9:33 PM, EZ Rhino wrote:

> For some weird reason I cannot get the lookup feature on MLDX to

> work. Yes, the "free internet lookup" is checked. Yes, I am

> trying to look up known, good call signs. Yes, I am connected to

> the internet. :-)

> What gives? Something fubar'd?

> Chris

> KF7P

The Free internet lookup depends on an internet web page which
changed it's format yesterday and as a result you need to download
MLDX v4.3.2b9 to get it to work again.

Free Internet lookup is somewhat limited compared to the other
subscription options, depends on the good graces of service providers
who provide a free service and is not guaranteed to work in the future.

Here are some other options...

<http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX/Manual/Pages/
stationinfo.html#call_book_options>

73 Don Agro VE3VRW