[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX and cocoaModem

Chip Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Tue Aug 7 21:04:13 EDT 2007

Good evening,

I wonder if anyone has setup an Applescript to make log entries from
cocoaModem into MacLoggerDX. I recently downloaded the new drivers
for my new Rigblaster P&P which has enabled me to make many new
contacts in PSK and RTTY. I am having a blast. But so far it is
kludgy Cmd-Tabbing from one app to the other to copy information.
I've become slightly adept at using keyboard shortcuts to maximize my
efficiency, but I am ready to look at a script which will make this
better. But before I try to build my own, it would be nice to benefit
from someone else's work. Please reply if you have such a script that
you are willing to share.

Thank you.

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn