[DogParkList] MLDX & FT-2000

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Fri May 11 06:36:12 EDT 2007

Hi Roberto,

On 10-May-07, at 12:09 PM, Roberto wrote:

> Hello Don & All:

> If I introduce way RTTY-LSB in my FT-2000 it appears in the MLDX

> like FSK and not like RTTY.

> This for my is a problem since when commanding the ADIF to the LOTW

> me recognizes it like FSK-31 and not like RTTY.

> Also if frame RTTY in the MLDX changes the FT-2000 to USB and not

> to RTTY-LSB.

> You can solve this subject in a new beta?

> Thanks in advance

> 73's de Roberto

> http://www.ea2ry.com

"About DogParkList

Requests for design changes or feature requests should be sent to
dagro at dogparksoftware dot com rather than the email reflector (The
Zebra was the result of a committee trying to design a Horse :) "

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g P a r k S o f t w a r e L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com