[DogParkList] DX Beacons and Sched panel

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Wed Apr 18 13:19:38 EDT 2007

Hi Greg,

On 18-Apr-07, at 1:13 PM, Greg Hemmings wrote:

> It was great to learn from the list about the beacon portion

> of MLDX. I never knew how it worked or what it did. Now I use it

> every day! Thanks for providing this info on the list. Also, will

> there be any way in the future to increase the font size for MLDX?

No, but if you enable the Quartz Text check box in the MacLoggerDX
prefs panel it will improve the readability of a number of the panels.

Also if you set the "Turn off font smoothing for text sizes nn and
smaller" pop up in the System preferences/Appearance panel to 8 that
will help too.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g P a r k S o f t w a r e L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com